For Sale

Unlike comic book artists, comic book writers have no original art or commissions to sell. What we do have are photocopies or printouts of many of the comic book scripts, series proposals, and book manuscripts that we've written. In my case, that includes stories for a wide range of characters, from Superman and Green Lantern to Archie Andrews and Scooby Doo...including some unpublished comic book scripts featuring Hawkman, Green Lantern, Supergirl, and Superboy. Please see a list of what is available, below.

I will happily personalize and autograph any script so please indicate how you would like me to sign.

I also have limited copies of comic books and books I have written or featuring stories I have written. These are also available personalized and autographed.

NEW ITEMS ARE ADDED ALL THE TIME!

Orders are placed by contacting me at pkupperberg@yahoo.com. Please include the items you want, the quantity, how you want them personalized and/or autographed, and your mailing address.

Shipping is $5.00 (USPS Priority Mail). I'll ship multiple items together, as long as they fit in a Priority Mail envelope. Payment is made through PayPal.

You can also find me, sans commercials, at And Then I Wrote....

All characters and titles are trademark and copyright by their respective owners. I do not sell any scripts before the stories have been published, except in the case of scripts that have been written off and will never see publication. These scripts are solely for entertainment and educational purposes. No rights to reproduce or publish this material in any manner, shape, or medium is attached to the sale and are not mine to grant.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Buffalo Avenue Books Now Available on Amazon.com!

Books by Paul Kupperberg now available for the Kindle!
Click on the Amazon Links to the left to Order!

No comments:

Post a Comment